As PM you will operate as the central expert between the market side (commercial departments) and the technological product we offer. This means that you are the key player in translating features, requirements, and technologies into viable business models. Therefore experience in the business and digital (e-commerce) platforms is crucial. He or she is expected to act as a visionary, an expert, a consultant and a planner regarding our products and market. As a Product Manager, you will be the linking pin between all internal departments. Therefore you should be able to adapt your vocabulary and explain different points-of-view depending on the situation and person in order to persuade internal stakeholders.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Constant investigation of competitors and digital solutions, with a strong focus on Workforce Management;
• Defining (parts of) and creating enthusiasm around the Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmap and new feature;
• Collecting and translating customer demands and market trends into business requirements;
• Defining business requirements for new features and translating them into functional requirements together with Product Development;
• Working closely together with Software Engineers;
• Presenting market trends and new features to the rest of the company;
• Defining path to market plans together with Commerce;
• Addressing technical restrictions to the Commerce department and consult them on alternatives and communication to customers;
• Providing consultancy on the Shifter platform to Sales and Shifter customers;
• Involvement in pre-sales activities and all types of projects (e.g. new countries, big leads, etc.).
• Strong affinity with Workforce Management;
• You have 2 / 3 years working experience as a Product/Project Manager within an IT company;
• Team player, good in understanding all different interests and solving conflicts;
• Proven strong technological background;
• Entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic, but loves to work in a team and achieve results together;
• Strong analytical and writing skills (in English) is a must;
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload and manage processes;
• Ability to handle tight deadlines and flexible in picking up tasks and time;
• Proven track record in ‘getting things done’ and being the enabler for others to do so as well;
• Excellent project management, presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Salary in line with experience, full time employment (40h)
• Location: Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
If you want to apply for the job, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible.